Can the 2010 Subaru Tribeca compare to the 2010 Lexus RX 350?

Calvino

May 1, 2010
I want to know if the 2010 Subaru Tribeca can compare to the 2010 Lexus RX 350. If they can sort of match up. Can the interior, exterior, engine, body, etc. be as good as each other? Not looking at the price and no biased answers, do you think the Subaru Tribeca is better or the Lexus RX 350?

I'll try to be as simple and as straight forward as I can. In terms of refinement, luxury and interior, the Lexus is definitely better. Regarding the exterior, well that is very subjective, so I'll leave that aside for the moment, however, Subaru has never focused very much in terms of the design of their cars.

In terms of engine, the RX features a 275hp 3.5L V6 Engine. Lexus claims that 90% of the torque is available at low rpm which is great for driving in the city or overtaking a car on the road.

The Subaru has a 256 hp and a bigger displacement (3.6 L V6) (Data regarding top of the range engine).

In order to compare which one performs better it is important for you to check the weight of each one of them. But in terms of ride comfort, people say that the Lexus is extremely comfortable whilst Subaru is known for its excellent AWD systems.

In the end, if I were you and had the money, I'd buy the Lexus no doubt whatsoever. However, if you do any off-roading you will be better off on the Subaru Tribeca.

Hope this helps and taking a thorough look through each of the make's web pages can be very helpful!

Back