Can't sync Google account to Android Tablet anymore ??! Option deleted ?!?

Cole

May 20, 2008
I have a Version 2.2 Android Tablet that I got from Hong Kong. And I was trying to sync my Google account on my devices to use the Android Market site. And there were 3 accounts listed in the options with Google being one of them. And when I did I would get the sync button with this on top of it ( ! ) and I already had the syncing turned on. So I though if I hit factory setting on the device it might work. Dumb move because I want back to sync accounts on the tablet and now the option to sync Google is GONE! ?? I don't understand how it could be gone it was there when I turned on the tablet for the first time and it wasn't something I downloaded onto it. So why would the factory settings Delete it ? So I tried the factory settings again and the same thing. The option to sync Google wasn't there anymore. I have looked left and right to find a way to fix it and nothing. I was getting no device thing on my Market Account since I couldn't download anything from the Android site. And it says right in the booklet that came with the tablet that I can.

Back