Celebrities and media coverage and info?

Kathy

May 15, 2008
I was looking for info on celebrities like the beatles, michael jackson, elvis presley and madonna. I'm a 90's child so i have no clue what people thought of these celebrities back then. Basically what i need to know is for example, were there many products they had infiltrated for example Justin beiber and his perfume, or did the media really "like“ them (not putting on news that would be bad for their image or in other words, protecting their image).

How much publicity did these four stars get back in the days and how did they change the culture (dance, music, fashion, points of view)? this is for school and please feel free to leave comments about how you felt on them.

Thank you
oh and if you thought of him or her as an idol or an icon? thank you :D

The Beatles did not sell anything nor endorse any products (outside of their records) for themselves, to my knowledge. However, too many people benefitted from them and they still are. Look at Ono making millions any bit song John wrote on his way to the bathroom! The media mistreated them just like they do any celebrity: enlarging whatever bad and misrepresenting anything good.
Yes, they are still icons.

Back