Christians: does your religion treat you like an expendable pawn or do you think...

Desiree

May 20, 2008
...you are an important piece? Maybe a bishop or a rook? If you think are a knight, that’s a fine choice but remember; knights are often sacrificed. They are the brave but stupid soldiers sent in on suicide missions in the hope of taking out the opposing queen or rook. So, from that point of view, knights are not much above pawns. Which piece are you?

Well according to Evolution, you basically have no purpose at all. You aren't even a pawn, your life has no meaning. At least I play a role

We believers are all High Priests, Kings within our God ordained world, slaves to the ultimate master.

God is not known through wisdom...God is a Spirit, humble, tender, loving, yet powerful.

Poor sad Desiree, this is not a came, this is life and death

I am a child of God, and the only thing keeping you from being one is foolish pride

They are told they are the children of an all powerful god. So in the cult fantasy they are very important. While in reality they are a cult sheep animal. To be sheared, fleeced and/or slaughtered at the cult leaders discretion.

The King has sent me. Therefore if the King has sent me, I am one with the King, and he is one with me. If I am part, I am not part, but that I am part with the whole. For the peices on the board are not of what is great and what is the least, but these, one and all, are for the victory.

Back