Does anyone else think those celebrities on the Apprentice totally wasted the...

Josephine

Jun 5, 2008
...opportunity? Jonathan Ross was such an idiot. He hardly contributed anything...apart from an idea which ended up losing them the contest. Patsy Palmer said more than she had to say and Michelle Mone was a rude leader - too arrogant.

Aarghh. It just annoys me. Those people had an oppotunity to do somehting that might benefit children and they counld't come up with decent ideas - they just ponced about like naughty children on a school trip.

The business man in the mens team was okay and that one with the glum face and ruby wax tried hard.

I think you missed the point of it all a little there, the children will benefit the same amount whether the celebs came up with an amazing product or not, the whole apprentice thing was just a vehicle for the entertainment of watching the celebs. If you were annoyed by any of them you'll be more likely to vote, and so benefit the children....you see where im going here?
Incidentally , Michelle warned people she'd be like that and Patsy and Jonathan acted exactly as they always do so if you dislike them that much i cant see why your suprised.
One more thing , if Ratner was in fact an ok business man he'd still have a thriving business , and the boys team would have won, what with him being the leader and all.

I thought it was very entertaining, we got our money's worth with Patsy and Michelle arguing, Ross being a control freak, Gerald Ratner still being an idiot and Alan Carr just being Alan Carr.....worth sending money in for in my book.

I thought it was very entertaining, we got our money's worth with Patsy and Michelle arguing, Ross being a control freak, Gerald Ratner still being an idiot and Alan Carr just being Alan Carr.....worth sending money in for in my book.

Back