Does anyone know good anime to watch?

Alexa1

May 21, 2008
I am EXTREMELY picky. I hate perverted anime although i do not mind a little if there is a good plot (kaze no stigma they always show her panty) I really don't care if the main character is a guy or girl but plz no harem. I love reverse harem and love hate relationships. Also don't rename any of the listed anime and if it has a second season I know so don't bother telling me. Here is a list of anime i watched:-
*Hanasakeru Seishonen
*Dazzle
*Kiarin Revolution
*Skip Beat
*Kaze no Stigma
*Neo Angelique abyss
*Saiunkoku Monogatari
*Zero no Tskamia
*Pretear
*Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan
*Ruronin Kenshin(Samurai X)
*Sailor Moon
*Power-puff Girls Z
*Sugar Sugar Rune
*Rinne
*Wallflower
*Tokyo Mew mew
*Chibi Vampire
*Save me lollipop
*Gauken Alice
*Kaicho wa maid sama
*Fairy Tail
*Code Geass
*Soul Eater
*Ouran High School Host club
*DN Angle
*Dragon drive
*Inuyasha
*Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
*The Sacred Blacksmith
*Rozen Maiden
*Special A
*Fruits Basket
*Full Metal Panic
*Full Metal Alchemist
*D-gray Man
*Kodocha
*Bleach
*Kiba
*Black Cat
*Death note
Also Here are a few a didn't like probably more but i forgot:-
*Lovely Complex
*Moe Kare
*Elfin Lied(WAYYYY too much blood even for me)
*Hitman Reborn
*Heltia Axis Powers
*Mauabaro(I hope i spelled that right)
*Girls Bravo(WHAT THE FUC*)

Have you tried Durarara (Pronounced Du La La La)? It's got some of the things your looking for.

wow I thought im the only one who watch the most animes xD. but wow. did you finish all of it?
I'm shocked you didn't watch Naruto yet since you did watch bleach.
HAHA sailor moon and powerpuff girls. they used to be my favorite anime when I have cable.
Right now i am currently watching Ouran High school Host club, it was okay.
I love Fruit Basket. That Anime is my favorite.
If you like Fruit basket, you'll LOVE School Rumble. When I first watch it at the beginning, it was quite boring because of the introduction of most characters and you didn't like them at first because you don't know them very well yet. BUT when you watch more and more, It Becomes REAL addicting. It VERY VERY HILARIOUS. I got soo addicted to it. you can find them on youtube. there are english dubb and japanese version. they're both good. If you do finish School Rumble. There is more of it season on youtube. so check it out ^^. oh and i don't know if you like Detective Conan. they have 600 episodes.. i think... I gave up on it. And Try Dragon ball, Dragon Ball z, and Dragon ball GT. it's a fighting anime show. it's really Omoshiroi.

Back