From a Christian stand point, does cheating on significant other need to be

leah

May 24, 2008
confessed to the partner or Jesus? Just something I have been wondering. Here is the situation. I had a falling out with my boyfriend and during that time I lost touch of who I was. I stopped praying so much and I was bitter at the world dealing with my own internal dilemmas. Anyways, during that time, I slept with my ex boyfriend. It has been on my mind and taking a toll on my character. I had prayed to God and Jesus asking them to take it away cause I don't want it anymore. I have not told my boyfriend. Instead, I had a spiritual awakening.I stopped talking to my ex and vowed to never do it again. Now am I forgiven or do I need to tell my boyfriend if it has no effect on our current situation? Part of why I haven't said anything is to spare everyone and just handle it on my own. I have no idea what my bf would do to my ex. Idk anymore. .

For christians, sleeping with anyone other than your husband is a sin and for christians they need to confess and repent and ask Holy Spirit for forgiveness.

Back