Has Anybody Ever Woken Up and Felt So Sore From Your Chest You Feel Like You've

Denise

May 13, 2008
Been By A Truck? Right now when I was In class..aah I sitting down and I started feeling like I've been hit by car and no I haven't felt like this until now...chest feels sore...Maybe I did sleep the wrong way...
Thank You...I probably didn't roll over my sister sleeps next me when I sleep though..I sleep in between the wall and her..i sleep near a wall turning to my sister..I think I do need to sleep with my back straightened though..probably slept crushing my chest the whole night..thanks for the suggestion.
Eww phemonia is nasty..my brother almost got phemonia when he was A kid and it sounds pretty nasty...Oh believe me I will avoid coughs everywhere,especially when they cough in your face.Thank You very much that really helps.

Well I know I had this feeling when I was getting sick. it is flu season. I had really bad chest pains then I got the flu and it turned into pneumonia. watch out for soar throughts, coughs and if they turn up see your doctor.

Yes. You should sleep with a pillow between your legs so you don't roll at night and so your back is stable.

Back