How do I deal with this "interesting" news I found out about my friends?

Scorpius

Feb 24, 2009
*I hope this isn't too long and I'm sorry if it is!*

Today was the day that we put our science projects on display for the grade one year younger than us and stood around answering their questions. Luckily for me, I sit near some of my friends and I could talk to them when I had no visitors.

Anyway, out of the blue, my friend Imani says that last year her and my friends Kaitlynn, Kellie, Grace, and aquantince Kayla called me and my sister "annoying rats" and our friend, Katie, "an annoying mouse."

You could tell that I was shocked- because last year I didn't even know that half of them existed! As a matter of fact, I didn't even talk to them and I was never mean to them, either. You'd have to believe me too because in a situation like this I wouldn't lie to you and tell you I was nice if I wasn't like most would.

Should I remain friends with them or shut them out? We've had so many great memories together and I don't know if I want to sacrifice that. Besides, Kaitlynn even said "but we love you now!"

Thanks!

PS- I'm on my friend's account so that's why I sound like a girl. I need answers today because I have to delete this question before my friend gets back from holiday.

PPS- When I asked why they were mean to me Kaitlynn replied saying that rumours were circling that my sister and I were mean. When I asked who had exactly said such things none of my friends would budge saying "oh, just some people."

PPPS- Kaitlynn, Imani and Kellie apologized. Grace and Kayla don't know that I know what they called me.

Back