How do most Bluetooth headsets charge?

GrahamR

Jun 14, 2008
I want a bluetooth headset for skype but I am unsure how they charge, i have seen some that charge with AC in car chargers, but that is no use to me.

Most charge from mains adapters. Look on ebay to see if there are any that charge from USB.

they have chargers for them. mine came with its own, works like a cellphone charger

Most have car and regular outlets adaptors you can find in your home. Just make sure you are getting the right kind when buying.

Bluetooth is common for cell phones and they typically come with an ac wall charger or car charging kit. However if you want something for your computer that is a little different because your computer first has to have a bluetooth adapter. You will have to check with your computer documentation to see if you have a bluetooth adapter installed. If not you can Only then will you be able to use a bluetooth headpiece with your computer, regardless of what voice software you use. But more specifically to answer your question, I charge my bluetooth headset with an ac charger as well as in my car.

blue tooth devices come with a charger to plug into the light jack, i think the car chargers are sold separately if you want to charge it in a car.

Back