How to get my parents to let me buy an iPhone?

Stealth

Jun 7, 2008
We currently have service with us.cellular, both my dad and step mom want iPhones but don't want to trade services, my dad says he doesn't want me to have a phone where I can have access to Internet everywhere, I already have an iPad where I have internet everywhere, he also says I won't be able to afford the plan, I told him I would get a job at reasors or braums, but he says we will never get a phone with Internet, I told him about the feature to lock it, but I am good with computers and technology so he says I will just jailbreak it and unlock the Internet, I make good grades and am fairly respectful, he can definitely afford it but I told him I would buy it all, I can't even get him to budge a little, please any help would be greatly appreciated!

Buy it yourself and don't tell him. Or tell him you'll trade your iPad for for it (why would you buy that in the first place lol)

Buy it yourself and don't tell him. Or tell him you'll trade your iPad for for it (why would you buy that in the first place lol)

Back