Husband's ex mistress sent him an email that she isn't interested in...

...restarting affair? Will he find a new one? History: husband had a 1.5 year affair with a girl he met via work, which I busted in Jan 2009. Full-on emotional and physical. He left her on my request, begged me not to leave; but then it took all of 3 weeks for him to go back to her and start asking her back, she said no this time, but I know they were still meeting.

Then she found a new man, and married him in May or June; at which point my husband stopped talking to her for 3 months. This week he has recontacted her just when I thought all was OK again. So far I have found a few email conversations in which I have ascertained that they have met up every day last week, and re-opened their secret email addresses.

He has basically said he wants to be friends with her.

They have been meeting last week during the working week, and he told her he doesn't want to lose her as a friend. They also agreed that when she moves into a flat of her own (in a few weeks now) that he will visit her.

He also made some sexually suggestive comments as such:

She commented on how much he smokes - he said "well I don't remember you complaining when you smoked my fat cigar!"

He signed off as "SIK you later", sik is a word in our language meaning "fcuk".

She said at 1 point "come and see me but no sex" and he drew a sad face. He later picked it up and said "you sure about that, darling?" and she drew a happy face.

This morning I looked at his emails and it seems she has sent an email to him calling it off before it starts again. She said she just wants to move on, and even if he wanted her as a mistress "it won't be like last time, you don't have time for me since Hope found out".

Will he find a new one?

IF HE LOVED HIS EX MISTRESS AS OPPOSED TO BEING A SERIAL CHEAT, I THINK I COULD ACCEPT THAT MORE!

It appears that this is more of a obsession with him, so if he loses one aprtner, he will only find another and so on. Time has come to just cut your losses and sue him for divorce based on infidelity and go for everything youre legally entitled to so he will never forget you. Good luck

..lol.... ha ha Goodmorning , and 'NO " Sure ..... ands so faith plays with gated bars and we have cookies for snacks !! Can't forget the whysky and Kool aid !!

she is an unpaid trollop mabe he quit being her money bags. Keeo the letters and get a good attorney so you as the wife will get all. Ivana Trump said" darling don't get even, git it all!" Put the tollop in the poor house. Why Donald di88 wanted the bimbo when he had a beautiful intelligent wife would chose Marla over her! I call him Donald ducky/ I love Ivana! tell the mistress to have icecream with smoke ashes and it will be funny. Give us a pic please!

You gave him a chance and he has cheated on you again. Move on.
Men and women are never just friends, one is always sexually attracted to the other, in this case it sounds like your husband prefers sex with her than you - why should you take that?
Leave him - he does not value you or love you.
One mistake you can forgive - but now you know the truth about him and unless you want to spend the rest of your life going to the doctor for sexual diseases he has given you, paying for any kids he may produce with other women etc...
Being second best to other women is not okay.
leave him now.

Cheaters always find replacements for the ones left behind. If he doesn't cheat with her he'll just cheat with someone else. He stays with yu because he's married to you, not because he loves you. if he cared for you, he wouldn't be seeking other women or another woman.

Back