Hypothetically, what would atheists say when they die and actually meet their...

i would say sorry sir i used my brain that you gave me i hope that wasn't enough of a sin to merit a permanent place in hell for eternity.

If there was hypothetically some kind of creator?

"Sup? Any of the religions even have it close?"

Oh my Creator send me back to Earth and I will worship you as you ought to be worshiped. But this wont be granted.....

I accept truth. If that is the case I will accept it and admit my errors. What will you do when you die and … Oh, wait. You will not be able to do anything since you’re dead. You will have wasted your life believing that ancient myths are true and then you will die. How sad is that? The saddest thing about that is your willful ignorance. There is more than ample evidence out there that proves God is nothing more than the main character in ancient myths, but you deny yourself that truth. Why? What could you possible gain by believing ancient myths are true?

"Every knee shall bow" Phillipians 2:5

Though if it is preceded by the statement "Ohhhhh CRAP!" I would not be surprised.

ATHEIST: Oh, jeez, where am I?
GOD: Hey, atheist, whazzz up?
ATHEIST: Uh, who are you?
GOD: G, O, D, baby, representin"
ATHEIST: Wow, huh? Guess the fundies were right all the time. So, uh, how's it going imaginary Dude with a zombie as a son, uh, sorry, old habits. (Awkward silence) Wazzz up?
GOD: Wazzzz up?
ATHEIST: Wazzzzzzzz uuuuuupppp?
GOD: Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuuuup?
ATHEIST: Wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuup?
GOD: (Deadpan serious now) Apparently not you buddy.
ATHEIST: ?
GOD: Tell Lucifur you don't believe in him either!
JESUS: Awww, yeah, atheist, in yo face, snap! snap!

Where did you find my mould , but hey lets get real there is no concrete evidence that the Sky Fairy
was actually here on earth ,it was only a story put into place by our fore fathers to scare us into believing that some one put us into being . But us Atheists saw through the fable and became wiser
and boy aren't we glad !!

Back