I am looking for a martial arts school that teaches dim mak can anybody help me?

Betsy

May 17, 2008
Dim Mak is the ancient chinese art of hitting vital points in the body to cause death or delayed reaction now i have asked this question before and all i got was insulting and stupid answers unless you have the proper information to answer the question don't answer it anybody who leaves me any insulting answers can promptly FUCK OFF!!!! before i report them to the system administrator.

Whoa! Calm down, girl!

If I knew what city you live in, I could check and see if anyone I would recommend is in your area. If you don't want to post it here, send it by msg.

I'm not going to insult you at all, but dim mak is not real. That's a fact.

There is no chi, and no dim mak. And there is NO WAY someone would advertise that they teach killing blows.

Can tell you where to go since we don't know where you are.
I can tell you this, avoid anything or anyone associated with Dillman, he is the ATA of pressure point strikes.
Dim Mak is real, but it is almost impossible to find someone that actually knows what they are doing and is willing to teach it. Of those that are willing and capable most won't teach it until you have been with them many years, which is as it should be.

Back