I found a good deal on a used Acura TSX... see below and let me know if

GeorgeC

May 25, 2008
you think it's a good buy too? $16,470 (before tax, license and registration fee, and document fee)
2005 Acura TSX
5 speed shiftable automatic
35,000 miles
1 owner, no accidents
good condition, only very shallow, minor scratches on one door
blue exterior, ebony interior
rear spoiler
original warrantee for body of the entire car expires at the end of march of this year or at 50,000 miles (it will obviously be end of march)
original warrantee for power train expires in march of 2012 or 100,000 miles (either way i'm covered for a while)
Acura certified - additional warrantee of 1 year or 12,000 milesfor the entire body of the car (already included in the $16,470)
option for an even more extended warrantee at an additional cost
Note: although i'm not sure if this is correct, i went on Kelly Blue Book and it indicated that a car in this condition with these features and mileage could be worth at retail value at around $18,500... now either that's wrong, the markets depressed because of the economy, i'm getting a great deal, or i'm getting screwed... you tell me.

Go on edmunds.com to look up the value. Remember, don't be afraid to haggle, even low-ball - you'd be suprised how desperate some dealers are to get rid of cars and make some money.

Go on edmunds.com to look up the value. Remember, don't be afraid to haggle, even low-ball - you'd be suprised how desperate some dealers are to get rid of cars and make some money.

Back