I had a dream about a lady she was telling some girl her future about my

Angelica

May 25, 2008
sister's boyfriend? The lady in my dream said that he is not good for her like if he was going to kill her or something.The lady said to the girl.This sounds weird i don't understand stand why she said this but she said the wood is not real and there was a toy train on the train tracks going around them and the toy train crashed into something i don't know what this means please help? thank you.

Okay, this dream sounds complicated, but it's really not. Think. This dream may have been exploring the possibility of your sister's boyfriend not being good for her. Or maybe you feel about him this way. When the lady said the wood is not real, she may have meant something along the lines of "The feeling is not real." It's only a guess, but it seems possible. When she said the train crashed, she may have meant--as a guess--the relationship, in itself, may "crash." Think of your and your sister's feelings toward the boyfriend right now. I don't know if this helps, but listen to "Illusion" by Benny Benassi.It's not the words but the music that made me have a terrible dream.

Back