I have a speech I have to make and I was wondering if you can tell me what...

JjJackson

Mar 10, 2010
...you think of it.? Everyone has at one point in their life had someone tell them that failure is not an option when in fact failure is the most available option at all times. But to fail in life is a choice as it is a choice to succeed. You can choose to fail by doing nothing or you can choose to succeed by going out there and work towards something.

It’s too bad that many people let self-doubt and other negative influences affect them because it only makes it that much harder to motivate yourself to succeed. But anyone who has achieved success in life will tell you that ‘failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.’ Unfortunately, though, courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, “I’ll try again tomorrow.”

Once you can let yourself except that failure is always there, you can start to gather the tools you need to succeed. There is this saying, “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”

It’s inevitable that you will get knocked down in life. It will happen and there is nothing you can do about it. But you will never know what you can accomplish if you are too scared to get knocked down or unwilling to get back up.

As I said, “Failure is always there,” therefore it is okay to recognize that as long as you don’t let it consume you.

Back