I like her but shes interested of being friends.. what should I do?

Genesis

Jun 3, 2008
Here's the convo from text :

Her: No, I'm sorry.
I didn't expect you to like me... I just wanted to be nothing but friends.

Me: Im sorry but It just because this is how I feel about you. well I understand, if that what you want I respect that.

Her: Well thank you for understanding.. I hope it's perfectly clear that I'm only interested in being friends.

* what should I do now, I don't know what to say but it feels like I'm hurt of hearing the word "friends" .. Well I really like this girl but if this is what she wants I support her and respect her but I want to keep in touch with her. should I still talk to her or just let her go and be a nice friend? thanks guys..

Do exactly as she requested and as you promised. Time may change it but only and only if you behave and respect her wishes! If you don't then you show yourself to be fake by not doing as you say. A girl judges on that as much as she does on looks or connection

Be a good friend, and work with that! Lovers come and go but friends last longer and if you remain loyal and true then you may connect higher

there's nothing more ugly then a guy saying he will respect the rejection and be friends then doing the exactl opposite! it shows immaturity and lack of emotional control.

cheers

If I really like/love a female I never lose contact. You just never know what happens down the road. My best friend just got trashed by her husband all to my favor.

Stay friends with her, she obviously cares bout you too but maybe she's scared that a relationship or anything more than friends might complicate things.
Perhaps in the future you two will get together, dont be desperate and pushy though cos then you'll lose her forever.
Accept it and if it becomes unbearable, distance yourself bit by bit but dont ignore her or push her away.

You do need to heal first before you can be her friend. It will really hurt to be around her if you cant have her. Give it a break first.

Back