I need serious help..this is not a joke.?

NicoleC

May 13, 2008
I met an amazing guy online. We click so well, we talk for hours and hours a night. We've been talking for a month now and we really like each other and hes begging me to hang out..but there's only one problem. he thinks i weigh a lot less than i do. and he likes that. i know that is really stupid and i shouldnt have lied but i did already. and now i need 2 more months, maybe 2 and a half to lose the weight i want to lose. hes getting aggravated, i can tell and i need an excuse that'll not upset him too much. that he wont take personally. im not looking for lectures, i know what i did was wrong, im just looking for some advice..please help.

Okay....you are right, what you did was wrong. Be clear, stop lying to people, any people, it makes you ugly on the inside.

If you lied to him about any other things then please just leave him alone or tell him the truth

So tell him that you are sorry but you must go out of state for a while for a job.
You will be in another state for a month and a half

To tell you the truth, this is just stupid
You already screwed this relationship
Unless all you want is sex then I would suggest you leave him alone.

Peace

You can always tell him that you would love to hang out with him but you have to leave for christmas. That should give you at least 2 months at least.

Either just send him a real picture of yourself and see if he still wants to be with you and still thinks your attractive, or just let this one go. There's really no way out of this but to tell him the truth.

You've already started this relationship on lies.............NOT GOOD!!!
No relationship can last like this. Either be truthful or move on.

Don't start a potential relationship with a bunch of lies, just tell the truth. If your physique keeps him away it was not meant to be in the first place.

Back