i used to have a 1997 Jeep Wrangler, and it had decals on it stating it was an...

AngryNJworker

Mar 9, 2009
..."Appalchian Trails" Wrangler? I had purchased it from someone in Georgia, and i live in NJ. I have looked all over the web for any information on these decals, whether there is some kind of Jeep exclusinve shop in the south that customizes Wranglers, but I hae come up with nothing. the 'appalchian trails' lettered decals ran from the side of the hood horizontally until the front on the both sides, and there were two decals (white) aboe the wrangler lettered decal net to the fender flares. the white decals was an all white wrangler with offroading tires riding through what looks like mud, with the letters, 'A T' worked into the design.

What's more the '"A" on the Apalachian trails lettered decal had a mountain worked into the design of the top "hole' of the A, which made me think that this decal was designed for this Wrangler, or jeeps in general.

I am looking to buy another tj and want to clone this design, but I'm at a loss! Just some additional info: when i bought it, it was candy apple red, 4cylinder, 5speed, 32' A/t's with mickey thompson 15's with faux bead locks

Back