I want to buy a sports bike but?

Religion

May 11, 2013
I want to see if my weight/height is an issue? i'm 5'10 , 155 lbs. I seen many bikers, and they seem to have a well-built body. I've never came across anyone that is thin/slim athletic type body like me. Do i need to gain more weight? and my height?

my choice of bike is the honda cbr1000 fireblade black .. or yamaha r6 2008 black model ( can't decide ) I'm looking to ride it everyday to school/work, / and get out of the city riding stress free when i have problems(i have many emotional problems) but it won't affect my riding i promise. I have never rode a motorcycle.

i ride a fixie bike, and i as i said before, i am slim/thin athletic type, so i'm in pretty god shape.
I'm 19, male btw

Your mean factor would be seat height if you can plant both your feet down on the ground. I'm 6'1, 150 lbs and I have no problems riding the CBR250r. Note the seat height on my bike is 30.7 inches. Also I recommend sitting on the bike before buying it.

Finally take the MSF it will help you in the long run and the short run (skipping the driving test at your DMV).

That sounds like an average male build. You'll be fine fitting on most any bike. Most people start out on a 250 or maybe a 400. I wouldn't recommend getting a 1000 for your first bike. Get something used too. You will crash it being a beginner, everyone does.

I am the same age, height, and weight ( give or take 5lbs) and i ride a GSXR 600. I don't have a problem riding at all but i don't think i would go with a 1000.. that is crazy if you have never been on a bike before. Go with a 600 so you don't kill yourself please and if you love it like i do then buy a 1000 in a year or two.

Back