i want to improve my fitness?

BenRothwell

Sep 25, 2011
hi

i go everyday on a field for a walk but i want to improve my fitness so i dont get tired tomorrow when i play football with school and it is very important for me to improve and get fitter so i dont get tired easy and i have an asessment on football aswell. anyone i could do tonight when i go instead of walking?

Warm up with a mile. And then run another mile. Do this every day. Since your in football, it will help boost your stamina and running speed. I ran a mile in 6:36... See if you can top that. Lol.. And I played soccer in school. When soccer season was out, I'd do Cross Country and Track. This would keep me running all the time. So I would practice soccer to get ready for the season, track, and cross country all at the same time. I also did weights especially in my legs. It made my legs stronger so I could run faster!! With just running everyday, you'll loose weight easily and stay fit. You won't need any special diets or workout plans.

running.... sprint for 1 minute, walk for 5, and do that 10 times, then run until you feel like your legs are going to fall off, then walk a lap and ur done day one, all thats left is the other 364 days of the year, BRING IT!

Any exercise which does not affect negative on your physique, is beneficial for fitness. You are the best judge for yourself. Choose/follow any exercise of your choice.

Back