if you love JESUS put a comment?

I <3 Thor. Gotta have respect for a guy secure enough of his manhood to have donned a wedding dress for a greater cause.

Because I love radical people who are willing to live and die for what they believe in and Jesus is one of them. =)

I am not Christian. But I like him because despite for the Judaic background was in, he has not preached violence through words or through behavior. [One or 2 unimportant ones I ignore].

I'm not surprised at these shallow pat answers. You know Jesus is just a concept to these people. Dig any deeper and as you can see the love just isn't there.

I love him because he gave me life, He's my Lord and Savior, my strength for when I'm weak. He lifts me up when I'm down. He's above me in all ways about my life and I accept that and he knows it! He died on the cross for me. (In my christian belief, he died for you, and everyone else too.) I could go on but just tryin to make a short phrase for ya.

He came into an extremely wicked world to praise his father Jehovah, and give his life for our salvation.

Because:

Joh:15:16: Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

because his grace is upon me and each day he gives me salvation and just so many things god bless man!

Back