I'm really hurting over this break up. Will he understand me if I talk to...

lovvvvet:

Jul 18, 2009
...him face to face, help? so me & this guy were dating since a few days before christmas,& we broke up last tuesday.about a week before we broke up,he started acting distant to me so i had some trust issues.then on the day we broke up,i saw a picture of another girl as his phone wallpaper & i assumer he was cheating.so we kinda broke up with eachother.i got over being mad,& i was ready to talk to him so over the week i texted him trying to get him to talk.for the most part,he didnt say much.one night i texted him kind of alot.. :/we had snowdays all week.i also tried getting him to hangout with me so we could talk,he wouldnt.i wrote him this really long sweet note that i gave to him yesterday about our memories & stuff that i gave to him yesterday,with his presents i was saving for valentines & his jacket.i texted him last night & asked if he read it,& i asked if it changed anything,he said he didnt know.i also asked him if he was still mad at me,he said no.then i asked if we could just talk,& he said"i dont feel the way i use to.and i dont want to lead you on."i asked him what i ever did & he said:"its the trust.ive had it happen too many times.& i cant do it anymore."but ive told him that i would trust him from now on many times,so i asked him how i could prove to him that i trust him.for some reason,he didnt recive the text until today & he didnt say anything.& in school we didnt talk.i just really do trust him now,& i think its stupid that he refuses to work things out with me just because of that.i wanna go up to him in school,& ask why he thinks i dont trust him.the only thing i havent tried with him is talking about if face to face.im not desperate or a stalker,i just want to know that i did everything i could before i let him go because i really care about him.what could i say to him at school that would really make him realize that i trust him & i dont want to lose him?
please don't tell me to move on, i know thats what i will probably have to do. but if i dont just tell him how i feel in person, i'll regret it.

Back