Iphone 4s wifi, 3g, power issues?

Luis

May 13, 2008
My phone wont power on unless it is connected to a PC or outlet. When its connected to an outlet itll turn on but with these problems.
NO wifi (grayed out), it wont connect to network, no sound, no vibrattion, and after a while it will kind of get s colored digitized screen and then die.

When connected to a PC it will power on show the apple, turn off and then on and do it again, and again...

Ive tried to restore the phone in recovery mode and DFU mode, no dice...either error 21, 1601 and -1.

I mest mest with the host file and created another account on my PC giving it admin access.

Ive deleted everything from cydia that i installed recently. And its still mest up

Its got to be a software issue on the OS. I want to restore it to the latest iOS but its not letting me.

Next course of action is to try to restore from another PC and if that doesnt work then erase everything cydia related and then cydia itself.

So now that ive explained the situation let me ask a question...

1. Will cydia let me delete all support files and cydia it self off the phone.

2. And will apple be able to tell that it was JBroken?

like i said it wont power on by it self, only when connected to outlet. On PC it will do the apple load over and over.

Let me thanks those that help in advance.

Back