Is anyone on the gnc pure lean shake/fit pak diet?

Lauren1

May 12, 2008
I've started this diet Monday 3-25-13 and I've lost 3lbs in 4 days. I've been walking 30 minutes 3-5 times a week starting the past month. I'm also plus size if it matters but if your on the meal replacement program as well tell me what snacks you eat/ meals/workout ect. And if it has really made a difference in your weight loss journey....

Hi. Congrats on the 3lbs. I myself was pretty heavy and spent quite a few bucks at gnc trying to lose weight. Although I did, I learned I was just wasting money by buying this stuff. I ended up quitting what they suggested and started my own diet and program. If you want to stay on gnc 's program then by all means. I don't want to stop you if that's what you want to do.
But I've lost 30lbs in over a few months and still going. Dropped a shirt and pant size and finally look good in jeans again. What I did was I started drinking tons of water. 64oz a day at least. I cut back on salt, sugar and my amount of food intake and started bike riding at night. I walk a whole lot more and, as said, just eat a whole lot less. I take a multivitamin daily to be safe and look and feel much better. I'm still doing it.
I'm sure you look great and there's nothing wrong with having gnc help you with your goals. But I've found my way was cheaper and easier. Talk to your Dr before starting either my plan or gnc's. Live well...

Back