is anyone out there best friends with Jesus Christ? Christ follower?

RichardRiojas

Feb 9, 2011
and I dont mean any of that religion stuff. I mean, a person who has a relationship with Jesus Christ! =D
well it makes me happy for those of you who said yes! I posted this question because i was thinking and i felt that theres soooo few people in this world that dont know Jesus like me and who ever else said yes to this. And this makes me sad because they have NO idea what there missing out on! Jesus loves everybody and i want to do my best to share the same love!

God bless you guys

I am not a friend of Jeebus, the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny because they are all fictional characters. All of my friends exist.

Not only are we friends but we are family!!!!!!!

If you ever need anyone to talk to or have a Bible question, please just click on my picture and email me I'll be honored to be your friend God Bless!

13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you
John 15:13-15

Only a liar would claim to have met him unless they admit it's figuratively?

sure .. He IS Lord and the Majestic King over all the universe .. every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess that He IS Lord .. my God, my Love, my motivation, the reason i continue ..

First of all, he is dead. Second, there is no evidence he ever existed. If he was so great why didn't he actually write anything and there are no other books about him.

Back