Is islam the best religion?

NO it is not, it might be best for you but it is not for other people. It is like asking a silly question of, is christian the best religion, or is being Jewish the best...No religion is only best to those who believe in it. Personally to me it is NOT but i am open to listen and understand what the muslims have to say about anything.

Islam is the way and path to go to Paradise. But you must believe in Islam five Pillars

I am a Muslim. Islam peaches that we must not convert people forcibly but yes, for me Islam is the purest religion. Please do not listen to people who will comment on this question and say that Islam is for terrorists. Extremists represent themselves in a selfish light and hide behind the name of Islam. Also women are equal to men in Islam (just read the Qu'ran), good luck finding your own answer to this, do not let people sway your opinions.

No. By far, it's the worst.

*BOOOOOOM*

By rejecting the teachings of Jesus, you reject the opportunity to gain eternal life. How is that a good thing?
N

BOOOOM.

This is what happens when i stand with Muslims and be on their sides. This is what Israelis, American armies and France would do to me if i never give them oil from my country or welcome them. And yet, Muslims are called terrorists because they are bombed all the time for your sake.

You don't even know what terrorist means. You think terrorist is protecting your country and your religion. Terrorists means someone attacking your country, making a big war or frightening people. I don't know why your so scared of Islam there is nothing to be scared of. You think someone is a terrorist when he has a beard.

And i realized that Obama doesn't know how to say terrorist. He says terrasts. So why didn't he learn some English then become a president?

Back