Is the Honda Pilot a girl SUV?

Elias

Jul 8, 2008
I see way more woman driving the Pilot than males. I am looking to purchase either a 2011 Pilot or 2011 Explorer, and like the Pilot resale value, but love the look of the Explorer. Honda has a better rep., but not sure if men are really buying these, as all I've seen is men driving Explorers

Personally I love the new front end that the Explorer has. I hate hondas with a passion, and would never own one. Yes I think the Explorer is more masculine, and looks a lot better.

i guess.all honda or toyota or kia is for out of the america people kind of cars.get a better made cars then those. I hate those cars with a passion.every time I see them on the road I laugh and go dam get off the road and go back to your country.no offense but its the way I am.you can even ask my gf spookygirl.

Does a girl own it? Then yes. If a Cocker Spaniel owned it then it would be a Cocker Spaniel car. What's yer point? Are we a bit insecure? Then buy a Hummer. No one would ever suspect you had a small winkie driving around in one of those!

Back