is there a point in life? i am hating it. i feel suicidal at times. i feel...

Yeah09

Jan 18, 2009
...so unnoticed and need a break? i'm 22 and never been on a date or had a gf. you have to admit most guys have at least had a date by now. i'm getting worried. i tried clubs in school and i didn't like it. i tried a church group and i didn't really like it. i tried to join a sport team but i wasn't able to find one. i have been struggling to find a job. i do try to talk to people the jr college but i think bec. they went to hs nearby they have their hs friends nearby. i have hanged out with some but not anymore. i feel as though no one wants to talk to me. i call girls btu they don't call with me the intention of getting to know me.

* 6 hours ago
* - 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details
the reason being people just go to class and wan to go make's it hard. i'm just talking about how it is in general. it's nothing like hs. my bro is 18 and he had a gf and he has one now. he told me he hasn't made friends in college but just acquaintances like me.
he was friends with a girl in hs and he got together with her when he went to college. i think that's how most of the people are the jr college i go to. they just chill with their hs friends. i feel like life is worthless. well for me it is. i have no emotions. i get yelled at cussed at by my dad. he works a lot DATE GIRLS and hang out with friends. i would like a girl to notice me. i feel like i don't even exist.
i will transfer to a university and dorm i feel like it's too late for me to make friends their since i'm almost 23
i tried counseling and it didn't help
group therapy was too expensive so i couldn't do that.
i dont have anymore money to do counseling
i can't afford basically. i already have trouble paying to live

Back