Is this a great plan..I think it will show that Im still interested but not

Joe

May 12, 2008
desperate? Ive known this girl for 2 months. We have been out together twice. The last time was 3 weeks ago. We are both 18. We go to the same college. I live 30 mins away from her though. Winter break starts tomorow. Im pretty sure she KNOWS I like her.

I called her on tuesday and said..

Me: Hey so the reason im callin is to tell u that im going out of town next weekend and i was wonderin if u are available this weekend because id really like to take u out on a date if u are.

She responded by saying that she doesnt know about this weekend because on Saturday and Sunday she has dance performances from 6-10 pm, which she actually does because my two friends on her dance team said the same thing. She said that on friday she is most probably hanging out with her friends. She asked when i was leaving and I told her next sunday from December 20-27 and she said we still have time to figure something out. She said that she would text or call me or that I could get back at her.

MY PLAN IS TO:

So i have already put myself out there. I asked her out on a date and I understand she is busy. Im going to text her on saturday and simply say "Good luck on your performance tonight :)". Then not talk to her until she contacts me regarding the date. If she doesnt get back at me then when i come back from my trip on Dec. 27th I will ask her. I wont even inform her that i am gone so that she miss and think where the hell i went.

Is this a great plan or will it backfire on me. I mean she pretty much knows I like her and if she feels the same shouldnt she come to me?

Back