MAP Member Mind Avatar

Although I do know what Simon looks like, my immediate mental image is always a photo he posted ages ago of him doing the splits with a Luke-Skywalker-esque 1970s haircut.

I'm afraid that picture stuck in my brain as "what Simon looks like".

I'll re-post it later to give you all a laugh.

Until I do that you should all now have another mental image, so what do you picture now?

You look exactly the one of the boss guys I worked for landscaping. Only you're in shape, and look a lot more healthy (both 25 years ago and in recent videos).

Oh my, that woman's the exact copy of my Latin teacher at school!

From now on I'll make sure to post a lot whenever you're around, just to giggle a bit thinking of you doing that.

For those on the other side of the pond this is a British way of saying you've picked someone up for the night... first time I heard it I was really confused and said.. ''pulled what??''

Two nations divided by a common language... you should have seen me cringe the first time a woman returned to my office saying she was ''chuffed''! I said I didn't do anything to you that I thought would leave marks!! : 'P

LFD

That's a lot nicer than what Urban Dictionary said. Sounded basically like a one night stand kind of deal. Might be a win win either meaning though, flexible is nice.

Simon, that you? I warn't even a bit close... though I found MAPs' own Unreal Combat has been moonlighting as Downey's trainer!

Back