Menstrual cycle Q's for the ladies in polls and surveys please ?

NewYorkDivaPartII

Jan 15, 2009
I am 38 and had normal period whole entire life..stay ontop of my health,am a mom of 6 and never had period problems..they came same time, lasted same and never had an ache or pain..

last mo .. had sex with hub and thought it was gone and then it came back spotting for 3 days.. is that from sex ?

And then this month had my period march 3rd..normal , over fast, came back today..which is 16 days later..and i usually get it every 25 days .

Have you ever had a period twice in a month ...no i am not pregnant, not on the pill... I occasionally feel warm ...can I be going through menopause... I plan on going to doc with in next few months.

Thanks.
I AM NOT ON THE PILL lol

U can get ur period twice a month doesn't mean anything is wrong with u. Also the pill can change ur periods. i remember when i was on the pill i used 2 have my period 4 a whole month n i never had my period like that. No it's not menopause cause u start having those problems at the 45. How do i kno i'm taking a degree n medical assisting. I just had a test on the female reproductive system. I would go 2 the doctor to make sure u r ok but i say u r fine its the pill.

the release of the 'egg' is triggered by a hormonal 'trigger' that is pushed when your hormones reach ceratin levels each month. That is was causes your period to come and go. This, coupled with your indication of occasionally feeling warm might be the sign a hormonal inbalance - of course it would be best to see your doctor - I am just basing this off my most recent biology class.

Good luck

the release of the 'egg' is triggered by a hormonal 'trigger' that is pushed when your hormones reach ceratin levels each month. That is was causes your period to come and go. This, coupled with your indication of occasionally feeling warm might be the sign a hormonal inbalance - of course it would be best to see your doctor - I am just basing this off my most recent biology class.

Good luck

Good luck

Good luck

Back