My cockatiel dosen't like to play with his ball he got, it has a bell inside.?

I have 3 cockatiels, only one of them plays with jingly balls (lol sounds funny, anyways)...the others like a cockatiel mirror, one of them likes a penguin on wheels, but their favorite toy 100% hands down is my computer, watching Youtube videos of cockatiels singing the Adams family theme song, Cockatiel singing to a baby cockatiel and a few other sing a longs. You should try it. One of mine tries to pick the birds out of the computer screen and all 3 of them sing along to those birds lol :) Soooooo cute :)

I have 3 cockatiels, only one of them plays with jingly balls (lol sounds funny, anyways)...the others like a cockatiel mirror, one of them likes a penguin on wheels, but their favorite toy 100% hands down is my computer, watching Youtube videos of cockatiels singing the Adams family theme song, Cockatiel singing to a baby cockatiel and a few other sing a longs. You should try it. One of mine tries to pick the birds out of the computer screen and all 3 of them sing along to those birds lol :) Soooooo cute :)

Back