My father got hit when he was driving?

judofox2008

Mar 9, 2011
We were driving on the freeway, my father was driving and I was in the passenger seat. This person was going to get off this exit but changed their mind at the last second and got back on the freeway (he claims he did not see us) he hit our truck. We both pulled over, his car was more damaged than ours. He was a young man with his girlfriend driving to prom.

The police were called, then the young man's parents showed up and we talked about the incident both parties agreed not to wait for the police (we had been waiting for 45 minutes) so we got on the phone and cancelled. They agreed to pay us, so we got the mothers information, phone #, address, tag #. The car belonged to her.

A few days after the accident, my father called her to let her know he was going to fax her the estimates (about $600) and she said she would have to show her lawyer the documents and she will get back to us later. We've been calling her every other day now and she is not picking up, now it's been a month since the incident happened. My father is going to the police station today. Does anyone know what else we can do?

Back