My friend gave me his rims from a mercedes s class and i would like to put them on...

PaulK

May 26, 2008
...my 96 c220 but they dont? have the same bolt pattern. This was a long time ago but the s class is from years 1993-1999. also the rim on my c220 are 14" and these are 16". Is it possible to do anything about this so i can put them on?
Thanks.

The offset is different. The S-Class also uses a 14 mm wheel bolt while the C-Class uses a 12 mm wheel bolt. You would have 2 mm of play which is not exactly the safest thing to have while driving.

well you will have 2 potential problems main one will be bolt pattern if they are different no way it will work. second is offset sometimes spacers can be used to correct but not recommended.

there are 4 to 5, and 5 to 4 lug adaptors..there will usually be an offset difference but useless your stock wheels are much narrower , it will not be a problem.

well you will have 2 potential problems main one will be bolt pattern if they are different no way it will work. second is offset sometimes spacers can be used to correct but not recommended.

Back