my recurring nightmare?

Mike

May 13, 2008
I've been having a recurring nightmare for about 2 weeks. Its affecting my sleep and I can't figure out the meaning. Basically I'm sitting in my college class when a VA tech situation starts to happen. Everyone starts screaming for me to do something or to stop him. I leave to try to stop him. I get into a fist fight with him and stop him but I lose both my legs then I wake up. This dream is very vivid.

actually i find nightmares and dreams rather exciting. they don't haunt me, because i know they are not real. don't make fear make use of you, make use of fear. it is rather fun being in a dream, last time while having a dream, i could fully control myself (i think), so i started running around the school and swinging my fist at other people, they tried to hit back but i could not feel a thing. radically fantastic! you might get a bit of headache and dizziness after straining your brain so much, but it is sure worth it.

actually i find nightmares and dreams rather exciting. they don't haunt me, because i know they are not real. don't make fear make use of you, make use of fear. it is rather fun being in a dream, last time while having a dream, i could fully control myself (i think), so i started running around the school and swinging my fist at other people, they tried to hit back but i could not feel a thing. radically fantastic! you might get a bit of headache and dizziness after straining your brain so much, but it is sure worth it.

Back