Need advice: It may seem quite peculiar to hear this but, sometimes I...

ZZ

Apr 7, 2008
...have dreams where days, weeks or months? ...later the events which I foresaw in my dream actually occur. How I remember these dreams upon waking is as if a movie clip were playing and I am observing and other times it's more of mental capture; a still frame, a picture. Now my problem is months ago I had a dream living with a person who seemed to be my lover, I remember cooking with them, kissing, having a wonderful time in the kitchen and afterward I brief flash of a picture of him standing at a tree but it became so blurred later. I remember dreaming about calling my family and mentioning his name and where he is from, excited about wedding everything. Here is the most absurd of all on Christmas Day I was feeling quite lonely after breaking up with my boyfriend a couple weeks ago and I was browsing an online dating site. Lo and behold, as if it were deja vu, I saw what looked to be the brief image of the guy(his profile pic): coloring, position, his name, location everything was the same. Feelings of love, attraction and desire are overwhelming me right now for the past two days but I have never met, spoken, or even live near this man (he's 223 km from me). It was all dreamed before. I need critical and elaborate advice on this. I feel awkward asking this but am I going crazy or could this really be something?

Back