need help adding funny details to make high school staire funny!?

OhSnapx0

Oct 29, 2010
i have to write a satire for shcool and i really wanted to do it on high school so that i can add humor into it. but i dont know what part of hs i should write about.
Possible topic:
the uslessness of hs (i thought that would be really funny)
i was going ot write about how girls (since i am one) take so muc htime to do hair and makeup for an eight hour day wjere and it gets ruined by the time to run to the bus stop. and how you have to learn shit, staudy it for a test, pass the test, and then you forget. lol
can someone please help me add more things into the satire that realte to the topic of hs being usless and make it funny

Wholesale Ed hardy Shoes

Wholesale Ed hardy Shoes,Ed hardy Shoes for sale,replica Ed hardy Shoes,discount.Save up to 40% on Wholesale Ed hardy Shoes. Many Shoes - Free Shipping.Hip Ed hardy Shoes for sale for Low Prices!Boots, Sneakers, Sandals and More.replica Paul Smith Shoes | in canada Laguna Beach Jeans | discount CA Women Hoodies | distributors Moncler Jackets | cheap Gucci Men T-shirts | manufacturers Ed hardy Hoodies | fake CA Women Handbags | knock off Affliction Men Jeans | manufacturers Ed hardy Men T-shirts | distributors Ralph Lauren Pants Abercrombie fitch wholesale > Wholesale Ed hardy Shoes sale paypal Ed hardy Shoes Ed hardy Women Shoes | in uk Ed hardy Shoes Ed hardy Men Shoes

Back