New School rules

my school rules r the same but we go to uniforms and my school we lead 2nd in pregnant girls (used to be 1st), we were on the news for kids getting jumped, gang members wre supposed to kill a fresman 4 snitching during school, and they want to make us were uniforms. dont complain

Let's see if any of those rules are actually enforced. We had even stricter dress code rules at my school and the only one I ever saw being enforced was the one about not having obscene or suggestive language on your clothing.

We had a rule that girls weren't allowed to wear spaghetti strap tank tops: a good 80% of the female population wore them all the time during the warm months of the school year.

We had a rule that a girl's skirt could not be higher than 2 inches above the knee: I got used to seeing many a lady wearing a skirt so short that you could literally see the bottom of their ass cheeks.

We had a rule that guy's underwear could never be exposed: I would always see wiggers walking around the school with the waistband of their shorts at their knees and their boxers on full display.

We had a rule that guys could not wear a hat of any kind while inside the school: I knew many people who wore a hat every single day and never had anything said to them about it.

I like my school.

Dress Code:
No Drugs/ Alcohol Shirts. Hell, people wear beer shirts, manly guys do here, people go by the admins and nothing really happens. Just a warning.

Electronics:
We can have cameras during breaks hour.
We can have iPods during breaks. We can also have them on during tests/exams/finals, etc.

Fighting:
If someone starts will get 4 day of OSS and one day of jail. If some one punches you 2 times and want you protect yourself you can fight back but all you will get a 1 day ISS and check with admin or supervisor every hour. To see if your okay.

I think my school is over-all chilled.

wow... if they tried to pass those rules i'd burn the school board building down

:maybedodgy:

but those rules are gradse A BULL SHIT

do you go to private school or public?

You call me the faggot when your the one that had to search for a picture of a fuckin dick, then even took the time to cut it out and put it on a picture of jesus, fuckin lame man. Admit it dude, you love the fuckin cock.

El oh el. I was needding to do that to end the margin rapage going on here, but I was too lazy. Thumbs up to you.

I think every last post in every thread on the first page is his. Someone has been a busy, busy person tonight.

lol if you cant handle that, why do you have a the gentlemen picture? if you know what it is then you've obviously been to /b/. this is nothing compared to the barrage of dicks on /b/

to clear things up
its a public school we how have roughly 7000 people
we are starting to get all the muslim and indians, and the were complaining to the school board (my mom is on it)

Back