NRHH: How many tickets (getting reported) did you recieve from Da Proud Homo Thug

SolidKnuckles

Aug 29, 2011
Report Police and his clones? Ugh :-/ It's annoying. Especially the clones now that supposed to be his brother and sister I think one day. I didn't even do anything, even he used to drive the LGBT section crazy.

BQ: Why do a lot of people like to diss the Wii game system so much or some of you don't like it? What's wrong with it?
Where did he come from seriously?
Um sexist much? I got an Xbox too.
I don't own a wii though but I'm not going to lie, played it a little with somebody and sometimes like playing the kid in me. I play with both hardcore game like Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat fighting games while I'm still a Mario fan, etc.

I don't exactly know who be reporting me soo...

BQ:Ur a girl, so u probably wouldn't understand, the Wii is NOT a REAL game system.

ey your really pretty just saying :)...personally I think people diss the wii because it seems more for kids under the age of 10( not saying its wrong for people older then that to play it) because it seems like its a game system designed to be so easy for them to play it.Xbox,playstion,all those other systems have games that arent easy to play if you don't have alot of experience like call of duty for example and you see more teens and adults playing that then the wii

NRHH: None, but he is annoying though

BQ: I have one, and the only good games for the Wii are the ones with the nintendo classic characters like Mario, Kirby, DK, etc. Zelda Skyward Sword comes out in a few months so...... F*CK YEAH!!!

Dunno if he's the one doing it but someone has deleted a a good amount of my questions and answers in this seciton. Bummer when that happens. XD

BQ: The library of games and Nintendo's reputation as childish.

LULZ @ dumb f*ck. XD You're a feisty homo-thug with claws aren't you?

TICCCKEET! TICCCCKETT! REPORT REPORT! You're gonna get a ticket for disturbing the ccommunity, crossing the community yahoo answer guidelines, and for associating with these dumb kids. And I decided to stay her cuz da LGBT section kicked a brotha out.

This will be reported and for anyone that agree wit her gets reported and sent to jail too. Good day young mixed breed lady.

@benni it was me you dumb fck I report everybody in here that don't be following the rules. It's my duty.

Back