People complain about the influence?

Mar 4, 2011
I complain at some Christians expecting to be able to cherry pick what laws they want to abide by. In my eyes, everybody should have the same right to influence politics.

What do you want? It seems you want favouritism.

of Christians on politics in countries which were formerly part of Christendom. Christendom hasn't existed for perhaps 100 years now. Secular, humanist, atheist and new age religions are now the norm. So why don't people complain about the influence of these religions on politics?

I complain at some Christians expecting to be able to cherry pick what laws they want to abide by. In my eyes, everybody should have the same right to influence politics.

They don't really impinge on Western politics and neither does the church of England in our country any more even though we have Bishops sitting in the Lords. It's a great deal different however in some Asian countries.

Back