People talk about me in my presence?

HICKORRY

Jan 2, 2012
It's bad enough being gossiped about and hated about "Jen STARVES herself" lol who ever believes that is a fool and possibly as bad as the gossiper..
But then there are gossipers who are "concerned" and need others opinions, "My friend Jen doesn't eat I want to help her."
Or put their words into your mouth, "Jen says that she doesn't feed her children until 10 I told her it was wrong...she shut up after that!" :/

Next is mainly one man in particular...
"It's hard having children isn't it?" When I reply no the question is repeated again, and again until I say "uh huh" then I'm agreeing? (His wife was the one who says this A LOT)

Then there is "See my friend Jen here, she had a hard time when she was a parent but now she's getting the hang of it."
OR "My friend Jen here, she is the MOST brilliant baker EVER!" ( I don't bake.!) "C'mon Jen remember that cake you made it was looovely"
This particular person RE-telling my life long friend about my ups and downs during my life... despite only knowing me for a third of my life.
But then at my childs school this man then told parents how I sit down each night and we do homeschooling as well as schooling and that I'm a devoted mother, the next day he also told others how I did puzzles with his son the night before... ( now some parents think that we do schooling all day, all we do is homework!)

I stand staring unable to think of anything to say I try raising my voice but this person is so loud.
It's gotten to the point where I can't go anywhere because women gossip about me, and I can't even go to the elementary school to get my child because of this man!
I don't know what to do?

Back