PETER MANDELSON? is there a bigger knut than him on the entire planet? should we...

WhaleDrowner

Sep 15, 2009
...have him tarred and feathered? http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090914/tuk-mandelson-in-public-spending-pledge-6323e80.html

he,s one big sly person . he,s the one behind gordon brown pulling the strings. good on you for the above suggestion

He hasnt even been elected by the public to do the job. How did he get to be so powerful?
Smarmy slippery snake

Just been watching him on TV.. Personally I think he has a plum in his mouth, and I wish it would choke him. He is nothing but an Idiot.... big time !

Milly Molly Mandy ? WHY ????
You are supposed to fall at his feet in adoration of his ..............

Ah, yes, i too forgot - What is the point of Mandelson other than being a significant other of Blair and Brown, an acolyte of Rothschilde and his revolting cronies? Nothing we may say but unfortunately their money and influence with the sewers of this world say it all. Rat stew is about the best i can say without plagiarising myself for all eternity with the Catholic Church into which i was christened - ah, but isn't that also the church which now also supports the BLAIR FAITH FOUNDATION - May God have mercy on the souls of the idiots who ascribe to following that imbecile who cared/s nothing for anything other than his own providence! I am SO ASHAMED THAT MY CHURCH ADMITTED THIS BLATANT LIAR AND WAR MONGERER!

Back