Please help. I need assistance with Bluetooth headset problem. Can you help me?

WHATEVERt

Jun 11, 2008
I was wondering if it is possible to use Bluetooth headset for non-Bluetooth device. When we use Bluetooth headset, we pair headset with mobile phone using Bluetooth connection. What if the device is just a small thing (some kind of receiver for Bluetooth headset) that has a jack that we can plug into land phone or other device (I'm thinking this device has phone jack or 3.5mm jack). So instead of directly pairing our Bluetooth headset to non-Bluetooth phone or computer, for example, we can pair it to this device and this device can be plugged into these non-Bluetooth devices to help it connect.

So is this possible? Or is there such thing as this Bluetooth receiver and transmitter to non-Bluetooth device?

I receive a lot of phone calls at work. Answering them using conventional phone handle is just so frustrating since I have to use my hands for other activities. I want to use Bluetooth headset without having to buy a new phone. I have used headset with wire. It's not really comfortable, too much hassle when we have to leave our seat or doing something else.

Back