Poll: What gossip is going around in your school/work/neighborhood?

alec

Jun 2, 2008
that a fat kid sat on a dog and killed it... I hate middle school and I'm not even the one who may or may not have killed a dog

Don't mention any names but u can make up names. Be very general with your answer.
In my school (I am 12 BTW) there is a rumor going around that this one girl Chloe is pregnant by an 8th grader Christopher who is 13 but she is 13 too so that doesn't matter. They were dating, broke up, and then on the day they got back together, they did it. She definately has her period also. She was trying to keep it a secret but basically the whole school (or at least 7th grade) knows about it. When asked, she said that yeah, she did do it but is not pregnant but says that to anybody. To her friends she said she thinks she is pregnant but can't tell yet. Her friends are blabber mouths so that is how we know.

So I am not asking or opinion or anything and I know that this isn't really your business but whatevs. Sooo what rumors are goin around your school?

that Noelle got pregnant by karter and Sarah broke up with Karter and now Karter is dating Emma and emma is Noelles sister but noelle didnt really get pregnant by karter she go pregnant by joey who is sarah's brother who was dating emma before she broke up with him for karter. Its all a lie because im dating Karter...
Not real names

Back