POLL: What is your favorite smartphone by AT&T?

DreJ3

Dec 29, 2010
I personally think that the Motorola Atrix is my favorite smartphone. I currently have the Samsung Captivate, yes it's amazing, but I do love the Atrix. With it's 4 inch full touch screen, it runs very smoothly and responsive. Pretty fast performance, it's so smooth it's like a cool summer breeze. Graphics are perfect if you are an on-the-go gamer, 3D gaming graphics. With it's 1080p LCD flatscreen tv quality, it's a great mobile television/movie theater that fits into your pocket. I counted 6 interfaces when I used it at the AT&T store today for tons of applications you can have. Full access to over 150,000 apps in the Android Market. Runs on Android 2.2 (Froyo) OS, 61% of Android smartphones run on it. The really nice 5MP camera gives crystal clear images, for people who love to take pictures. With a massive 1930 MAh Li ion battery, it has a talk time up to 9 hours! It's far from bulky, it feels light to me, it's not bulky like the HTC Inspire 4G, the Atrix only weighs in at 4.8 ounces. The 0.3MP front facing camera is also pretty cool for the phone to have, for video chat and to take a picture of ur face easier. With a 16GB/ROM and a expandable up to 32GB, it's a great MP3 player as well. The price is fairly cheap and reasonable. $199.99 brand new with a 2 yr contract or due for an upgrade. If your due for a phone upgrade for AT&T, I highly recommend checking out the Atrix. The phone is a Dual-Core, 2x1 GHz processors.

Ratings:

Features: 5/5 Tons of features, including the Android Market, access to over 150,000 apps and still growing.

Easy To Use: 4/5 Only because it's a smartphone, people who are not "phone handy" I don't recommend getting something like the Atrix.

Battery: 5/5 It's simply insane that it lasts up to 9 hours, the typical smartphone lasts about 6-7 hours, if not less.

Display: 5/5 Amazing 4 inch full touch screen, along with the 1080p and 3D qualities it has.

Design: 5/5 The design in my opinion is well-crafted by Motorola. I think it's very appealing to the naked eye, looks very sexy in it's color, black.

Definitly one of the best phones ever released by Motorola including the Droid series.

I think the Iphone is great for AT&t. it doesnt freeze up as much and its less likely it will get a virus its very safe.

Back