Question about circumcision and converting to Judaism.?

bob1

May 12, 2008
now this is hypothetical, I have no intention of becoming Jewish

but, what if I was circumcised as a baby and restored my foreskin and decided to become Jewish, what would have to be done? Would they circumcise me or do something else?
yeah, foreskin restoration, its the only think that guys who were circumcised as a baby can do if we want out foreskins back, look it up, I am currently only a few months into it
but what if I have a restored foreskin?
and no, genital mutilation is not ok for males either
and no, genital mutilation is not ok for males either
I am doing non-surgical restoration and yes there are many reasons, I was mutilated as a baby and I want my foreskin back, like a lot of circumcised men do.
I AM NOT CONVERTING, I AM BAPTIST, I WILL NEVER SWITCH FROM THAT, THIS WAS JUST A CURIOUS QUESTION
@ Mary, I am a devout Christian

i think they would like you to, but they wouldn't insist on it. it's a Jewish custom, not a religious requirement. it's your foreskin. it's up to you.

I am also restoring, and am nearly complete.

It's wonderful, the increased sensitivity and function, much more control over orgasm. Orgasms are also much more intense, and the whole feeling overall is more enjoyable; the way that nature intended.

Restoration won't repair the permanent neural and vascular damage that is circumcision, but it does vastly increase sexual feeling and funhction.

The Jewish circumcision was just cutting the tip of the foreskin originally, and progressed from there, to cutting off the entire foreskin.

And nowadays they would want you to be re-circumcised.
They don't want any foreskin covering the glans.

But for those already circumcised, converting to Judaism, they just prick the penis with a pin to draw blood in a symbolic circumcision.

By the way, it's illegal to even prick the genitals of a female minor with a pin---and female circumcision of minors is illegal, as it's genital mutilation, just as male genital mutilation is called circumcision.

But mutilating babies is wrong in any case. Civilized people don't mutilate babies; only savages do.

Circumcision is the worst hoax ever perpetrated on the male sex.

A foreskin is not a birth defect; it is a birthright.

ERIC

Circumcision was wrongly translated; the correct word is restraint: People were supposed to practice restraint not mutilation!

ancient egyptians would have mass circumcisions, five hundred or more would do in one day. ouch !

Seriously? why would you put yourself through that...

there's zero reason to have such a restoration.

Tragedy of Blind Faith. Those days God(s) ask for children. Now they cant do so sacrifice their children's penises. This is the original cause of religious fnaticisism,

Back