Question about cruising?

kimykimy12

Jun 14, 2010
ok so I booked a cruise for October, I have two rooms. In one of the rooms I put a 19 yr old and a 25 yr and a 21yr old. So if the 25 ends up not being able to go ( having trouble). what will happen, will the 19 yr old not be able to go and not be able to get a refund. This is Carnival that I am talking about.

Nope. I think the 19 year old will be able to go. Not sure what the age requirement is, but if you're the parent staying with them,( but just in a different room) I think it's fine. I went on a cruise ( I'm 14) and they let me stay in a room with my 20 year old sister.

IF the 19 year old and 21 year old are your children, and you are going on the cruise, and their cabin is near yours, there will probably not be a problem.
Otherwise there will be a problem. If there's someone under 21 in the cabin, there must be someone at least 25. And you are in the penalty phase regarding cancellation.
Can you find another person 25+ to go on the cruise? You can change a name on the reservation for a fee.

no the 19 year old CANNOT board unless someone at least 25 is booked in the SAME cabin. there will NOT be a refund unless you cancel BEFORE final payment is due.

oh and the 21 year old will have to pay the single supplement if no one else sails in the cabin( up to another 100% )

Back