Random music question??? ?

what genre of music do you listen go or do u listen many genres? I listen to rock I hate sub genres

I listen moslty to instrumental music especially movie/game soundtracks like the lord of the rings movies, linception movie, assassin's creed xbox games and some greek and acoutic music. I also listen to alternative rock, like Goo goo dolls, lifehouse, and a few selected other songs that i don't lnow the genre

I listen to rock and metal but I think that some subgenres should be there. Mainly just to seperate the likes of Iron Maiden and Immortal which are two completely different bands.

But some sub-genres are complete bullsh!t. Grindcore? WTF is that? I prefer to categorize my music in a category which makes sense. For example thrash metal, death metal and new wave of so and so heavy metal. Or just to put it bluntly. Metal. That's what most of my playlist is comprised of. Bands which I simpley put as Metal bands. Nothing more, nothing less.

I just hate it when people make up categories which make no sense and have crap music in anyway. BRING METAL BACK!

I listen to all genres except opera and jazz.

I like getting inspiration from all genres to develop my own music style

I listen to Rock (Mostly Hard Blues Rock), Folk, Blues, Gospel and some Jazz Fusion.

I listen to pretty much anything. To bad you can't see my playlist on playlist.com. Sometimes I wonder if people think I am odd because I am into so many genres.

Back